The B.W. Pickett Arena, a $5.2 million facility, has a football field – sized indoor arena equipped with seating for 2,000 spectators, concession stands, ticket booths, a show office and crow’s nest, faculty offices and a multimedia classroom. Recent renovations include a conference room and and new sound system.
B.W. Pickett Arena
The B.W. Pickett Arena is a multi-functional facility that has played host to a variety of events including:
- Legends of Ranching Performance Horse Sale
- Greg Best Jumping Clinic
- Skyline Stampede Collegiate Rodeo
- Buck Brannaman Clinic
- Colorado Regulators Mounted Shooting
- Ranch Sorting National Championships
- PATH International Certification
- Polo Matches and more!
The B.W. Pickett Arena is available to rent when not being utilized for teaching, research or other program events. Please visit the Facility Rental page for more information.